Anyone hear about simulation cruise on Independence?

21 hours ago, texasparalegal said:

We did.

I'm vplsh's sister (and travel professional).  We got assigned Deck 7 starboard aft earlier today, and then this evening got a totally different reservation number with a new cabin assignment (Deck 8 port on the hump).  I had heard that there were people getting their cabin assignments changed but to get a totally new reservation number was odd.  We had to do the check in all over again, and now have two Set Sail passes in our app.  Maybe third time will be the charm!

I heard we just check into the one we want and the other will cancel.   Somehow it checked me into both but my husband is only on the one.  It will work out! Where are y’all coming from? 

11 hours ago, sweettxcruiser04 said:

I heard we just check into the one we want and the other will cancel.   Somehow it checked me into both but my husband is only on the one.  It will work out! Where are y’all coming from? 

We're coming from Georgetown, about a 4 hour drive, so Janet is picking me up at 7 and we'll be on our way!

On 7/29/2021 at 11:25 AM, wolfganghowell said:

Yeah, we're just measly D+.  😉

Yeah we feel the pain. We signed up for some of the test cruise but same status as you and so not holding our breath. We are on the 8/15 Independence cruise so hope they don't fail the test cruise. 

One question for those on the test cruise. If possible could you get a picture of the list of venues that are vaccinated and none vaccinated. I have seen this for other ships and don't know if they are fleet wide or ship specific. We are traveling with a under 12 year old and would like to take him out to specially dinning one night but wondered what is available. Looking forward to hearing your comments, enjoy the cruise. 

20 hours ago, jcc1025 said:

One question for those on the test cruise. If possible could you get a picture of the list of venues that are vaccinated and none vaccinated. I have seen this for other ships and don't know if they are fleet wide or ship specific. We are traveling with a under 12 year old and would like to take him out to specially dinning one night but wondered what is available. Looking forward to hearing your comments, enjoy the cruise. 

Chops and Giovanni are both available for everyone. Izumi is vaccinated only. 

21 hours ago, jcc1025 said:

Here is the current list of experiences directly from RCI: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/are-there-any-experiences-that-are-closed