Posts that seem to only be advertising YouTube videos

I have noticed that, too.  I seldom look at them.  Perhaps there should be a separate place for them in the gallery.  I realize he intends them to be informative, but I feel they are somehow bragging, he is the expert.  EM

If you feel a moderator should take a look at a particular post you can report it and provide an explanation. In the top right corner of each post are ellipsis (...). Tap / click to drop a menu. Select Report and complete the form.

FYI to all:

Report a post is the route when seeing a post or thread that violates the Guidelines or the new COVID-related Discussion rules, is off topic, is on the wrong forum, etc. See the pinned post from LauraS:

And please note the following important information in the above post:

"... When done with your message, click Submit Report. Your part is done at that point. Please do not quote or reply to the reported post. Your quote or reply post as well as any other posts or quotes concerning the reported post or thread will be removed from sight along with the reported post."

However, all questions/comments/feedback regarding board management should not be posted on the boards. See the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..." 

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com ..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with your questions/comments/feedback concerning board management to the Community Manager, LauraS. Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic member name.

And since all questions/comments/feedback regarding board management should not be posted on the board but instead sent as an email to the Community Manager per the Guidelines, this thread is closed.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to all.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif