First meal and drink on Mardi Gras?

Eli_6

Lord willing, I am boarding her on Saturday. Looking at the layout and there are so many places to eat! Where should I eat on embarkation?  What places are open? Anyone who is on there now have a rec for my first meal? My first drink?

40 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

Lord willing, I am boarding her on Saturday. Looking at the layout and there are so many places to eat! Where should I eat on embarkation?  What places are open? Anyone who is on there now have a rec for my first meal? My first drink?

My first meal would be Big Chicken followed by maybe something from Street Eats. First drink always has to be a fun ship but the Fortune Teller Bar seems to have some new, soon to be favorites. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

My first meal would be Big Chicken followed by maybe something from Street Eats. First drink always has to be a fun ship but the Fortune Teller Bar seems to have some new, soon to be favorites. 

I am very excited about the Fortune Teller and the other NOLA bar...can't think of the name right now.  I love NOLA style and the old hotels.  Where did you see the bar menus online? Or was it on John Heald's page.  So many drinks, so little time. I can't wait!!!

• Like 1

Watch ParoDeeJay’s videos on YouTube. They did mention that Big Chicken was packed. Since there has only been one cruise, you won’t get a lot of real time answers, just suggestions. Jay and Dee gave really good eating tips, and they will also be on board next week too.

• Like 1