Edge Upgrades

pno4te

Good afternoon.  New to Celebrity and wanted to know if you have a bid accepted from Concierge to a Sky Suite do the "perks" for The Retreat come with that upgrade?  One of the items I must "accept" is that no additional amenities are offered as the result of an accepted upgrade.  Thanks for your answers!

The FAQ for the "Move Up" program can be found here

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

"The upgrade does not include any additional promotions. However, you get to keep whichever promotions you already have."  So, for example, you don't get the premium drinks package unless you had it.

However, suite perks such as access to the Retreat lounge, Luminae, etc., will become part of your choices.

Edited by canderson
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

The FAQ for the "Move Up" program can be found here

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

"The upgrade does not include any additional promotions. However, you get to keep whichever promotions you already have."  So, for example, you don't get the premium drinks package unless you had it.

However, suite perks such as access to the Retreat lounge, Luminae, etc., will become part of your choices.

I was just coming to delete my post because I did find the information with some sleuthing!  As always, CC members have exactly the right answers. Thank you.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

As I recall, you don’t get the Captains Club points for the upgraded room, only for the room you booked.

That’s correct and as far as I know you are charged any difference in the daily gratuties.

• Like 1

You get the amenities that come with being in a suite  and get the perks that you booked with.  

You don’t get the extra CC Points.   You get the points for the original category 

Hope this helps

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅