Just boarded the Horizon!

Corl4

18 hours ago, Corl4 said:

No documents were scanned, except passport.  Before you go through security there are about 12 or more desks where someone checked your vaccine card and covid test result.  Then through security and on to check in desk.  As far as a line for people who arrived too early, I did t see one.  There are people outside the terminal checking your arrival time.

Only problem right now is the Hub app isn’t working!

Glad to hear the process is working out. On the Sept 12th sailing and looking forward to any info you pass along. Enjoy your Vacation

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phoneman69 said:

Glad to hear the process is working out. On the Sept 12th sailing and looking forward to any info you pass along. Enjoy your Vacation

You'll have to let us know how your Sept 12th embarkation does since we're on the cruise right after you.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 4:35 PM, Terab85 said:

I've asked on FB but have you seen any Michelob Ultra at any of the bars?  My hubby drinks that and I've heard there was a shortage.  We cruise 9/18.

We just got off Magic and there was no Michelob Ultra.  Bar staff said they will no longer carry it.😡

16 minutes ago, Frank12 said:

We just got off Magic and there was no Michelob Ultra.  Bar staff said they will no longer carry it.😡

Thanks for the info.  Interesting since all the menus show it.  Someone mention that John Heald had said they were just having trouble getting it.  DH will just have to drink Bud or Miller Light.  I'm sure he'll survive 😁

2 hours ago, psppcojeff said:

Our check in time was 11-11:30.  Arrived at 10:40.  On ship by 10:55.  This process was faster then when they allow Platinum on earlier.   I’m onboard right now and having a great time.. minus a killer sunburn.

That's awesome news.  Sounds like maybe they got the check in process fixed since there were long lines just a few weeks ago. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, Corl4 said:

Lunch options…Lido, Pig and Anchor, pizza, deli, Guys, Blue Iguana.  I had a salad in preparation for all the eating I’m going to do this week!😀

Let me know if you visit the Steak House please. We mostly eat in the MDR but one of the Night's is the DW Birthday and was thinking of the Steak House.

On 8/15/2021 at 4:29 PM, Corl4 said:

And…Pig and Anchor bar is awesome…I’m an Alchemy bar fan but P&A might beat it!

Blasphemy.   Now, maybe the Fortune Teller Bar on the Mardi Gras could give the Alchemy a run for her money. The Bloody Mary at P&G is really good though.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 3:48 PM, gentlehyena said:

What embarkation lunch options are there? We sail 9/12. Following !

On 8/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, Corl4 said:

Lunch options…Lido, Pig and Anchor, pizza, deli, Guys, Blue Iguana.  I had a salad in preparation for all the eating I’m going to do this week!😀

On both of our Horizon cruises in 2018 and 2019, stir fry lunch was available at Jiji's and pasta was available at Cucina del Capitano, both located one deck up from Lido.

• Like 1