Mardi Gras self-service soda machines

Mrs Booboo

I know I saw a video about these somewhere, but can't find it now - does anyone know where the self-service soda dispensers are located? These are for use with a drink card; just swipe your card and dispense. Also, is there a dispenser for juices that aren't part of the free ones you find at the buffet?

5 hours ago, Mrs Booboo said:

I know I saw a video about these somewhere, but can't find it now - does anyone know where the self-service soda dispensers are located? These are for use with a drink card; just swipe your card and dispense. Also, is there a dispenser for juices that aren't part of the free ones you find at the buffet?

We didn't see the soda machines anywhere other than Lido.  They were dispersed in several spots throughout the marketplace.  I didn't see any other juice dispensers though.

• Like 1

There are several self service soda machines on deck 16 in the Lido Marketplace. The only other one I saw was on deck 8, to the left of the Pig & Anchor bar tucked away in the corner. For juice dispensers, I remember seeing them on deck 8  next to the soda machine and in front of Pizza del Capitano. It can also be found to the right of Javablue Cafe on deck 6 and on deck 17 next to Guy's Bugers.

There is no such thing as a juice dispenser for bottomless bubbles.  You need to go to a bar.  You can also mix your juice and soda such as pineapple juice with Sierra Mist  Edit....the Cuban Sodas at the Havana Bar are included with Cheers, not sure about Bottomless Bubbles.  The bottled Abita Root Beer is available at Emeril's, will have to inquire as to whether it's included or not.

Edited by SNJCruisers
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...