Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Lady walking behind me while I’m sitting at the bar says “I like your shorts. That’s a cute shirt.” I turn around and say thank you. Turns out she was talking to another lady walking in front of her.

Hilarious! Maybe it's those late nights and early mornings messing with your head. LOL.

I love all of the pictures.  They make me want to be on the ship.  Everything looks amazing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mrak said:

@Saint Greg Were you successful in getting your pre-purchased dining reservations refunded and use OBC?  Loving the live review. Thanks in advance! 

Someone told me it happens automatically. That they’ll bring the check and it’ll go on my account and my card will get refunded. So I’m going to see what happens tonight first.

3 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

Hilarious! Maybe it's those late nights and early mornings messing with your head. LOL.

I love all of the pictures.  They make me want to be on the ship.  Everything looks amazing.

I was pretty sure she wasn’t talking about my under armour shorts and my foo fighters shirt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning... Have you hit your 15 drink limit yet this cruise?...

I know I had at least 13 yesterday. I only know that because Maria tells me after every drink. 

• Like 3

I have never cruised Carnival and really had no desire but after reading your review and seeing pictures I want to get on this ship. 

The Bloody Mary looks fantastic and I love a nice spicy one with horseradish in it. 

Have fun, your weather is looking fantastic and I can't wait to read more.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

sea.

tomorrow San Wan

Tomorrow is s'posed to be like today (feels hotter than real temp) and somewhat overcast. 

Oddly, there may be some passengers who choose to put a mask on at times while walking around the city, as the air quality is currently a bit of a turd.  For any who have respiratory problems, I hope they'll adjust and not have an issue with coughing . . . which will get an immediate stink-eye from others in shops and restaurants.

Enjoy!! (and thanks, again, for this great live review) 😊  

• Like 2

One thing I noticed from your daily planner is they no longer have an early riser breakfast. Earliest option is 7:30am (Yes, I know pizza is an option)

That's kind of surprising as many people like you and I are up early no matter what time we go to sleep.

25 minutes ago, DGP1111 said:

Tomorrow is s'posed to be like today (feels hotter than real temp) and somewhat overcast. 

Oddly, there may be some passengers who choose to put a mask on at times while walking around the city, as the air quality is currently a bit of a turd.  For any who have respiratory problems, I hope they'll adjust and not have an issue with coughing . . . which will get an immediate stink-eye from others in shops and restaurants.

Enjoy!! (and thanks, again, for this great live review) 😊  

Just no rain please…….

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I like that the smoking area is outside of the O2 area where the teens can look out the window and say “I don’t want to look like that when I get older.” It’s a good deterrent I think.

It's a sad truth the skin of smokers suffers causing the condition called DADS: Dried Apple Doll Syndrome 😉 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, matt1119 said:

One thing I noticed from your daily planner is they no longer have an early riser breakfast. Earliest option is 7:30am (Yes, I know pizza is an option)

That's kind of surprising as many people like you and I are up early no matter what time we go to sleep.

Yeah on panorama the earliest thing I remember is continental at 7am.