So excited! Upgraded to JS and got OBC!

On Allure this Sunday, 9-5. I check prices daily, and the Junior Suite dropped so much this morning that I was able to upgrade from Large Balcony to a JS AND get almost $300 in OBC!

I've never stayed in a Suite before. I think we get Coastal Kitchen for dinner? But maybe not early boarding because of Covid?

We have Unlimited Dining. Is Coastal Kitchen just like UDP, where I book reservations as soon as I get onboard? Does anyone know if you go to the Restaurant once you board to make the reservations, or do you make them in the app?

Thanks for any advice!

Since you have UDP, I don't know that CK is worth it in a JS.  The way it worked pre-pandemic, you had to go to CK after boarding and try to reserve any dinners.  If there was availability, you could reserve BUT your room key does NOT open the door.  So you either had to knock on the CK door and hope someone answered, or tailgate in when someone else entered or exited.  Clearly they don't really welcome JS cruisers.  And quite frankly, other than for the view, the specialty restaurants are better than CK anyway.  

JS reservations at CK pre COVID were on a space available basis and not guaranteed for every night.  Don't know how it is going to work now or even if JS can still get in there  I also would not give up the dining package

In the past a JS could only make day of reservations and I think they started taking them after a certain time.  No idea how they will handle them now, but, as long as you're flexible you should have no problem.  I'd also keep the UDP...CK is just OK IMHO.