Any Upgrade Bids Accepted Recently?

rad798

2 hours ago, Crisvw said:

I can only see the "pending" when I log in from my computer. I do not see it if I'm on my phone.

Ok, got it.  Thanks!

My wife and I are kind of indifferent to the upgrade deal.  We have stayed in the Haven twice, both times when our kids were with us in the two bedroom, two bathroom family haven, and we loved it.  But its just the two of us now, and we have a spa club balcony suite, which we think we will be pretty happy with, and in light of the anticipated reduced capacity of the ship we think the benefits of the haven will be less (less crowds at the pool, and likely more attentive service shipwide).  If we win the upgrade to the aft haven thats great, but if not, thats great too.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, kuku77254 said:

I did get the upgrade. Now I feel like I bid too much!

Oh, I hope that feeling fades... enjoy your ugrade.  Second guessing will just make you nuts.

"Non, je ne regrette rien."

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, kuku77254 said:

I did get the upgrade. Now I feel like I bid too much!

@kuku77254I have felt that way.  Here is what I have done to feel better.  I know what it would have cost for the upgraded cabin if I would have purchased it outright. Anything under that is a giant win.  Now make sure you get every once of value from your upgrade. If in the Haven, get every amenity. If you do the Premium Plus Beverage Package, get the top end brands.  

Now the fun is to take one week of your life a year and "Live Like A Rock Star".  

Cruise well.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, warpdryv said:

Congratulations - how much did you bid?

Does the cabin you're freeing up factor in to their upgrade decisions?

It was right on the poor/fair border. I would definitely think the cabin one frees up goes into the decision. They upsell to me and then they can upsell my cabin to someone else. I saw my cabin available on the website. Someone will snap it up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kuku77254 said:

It was right on the poor/fair border. I would definitely think the cabin one frees up goes into the decision. They upsell to me and then they can upsell my cabin to someone else. I saw my cabin available on the website. Someone will snap it up.

This information you just provided is very important for anyone whom is bidding an upgrade from Haven to Haven.  As soon as your upgrade is approved, you cabin is put in inventory.  That means if the only suite you put a bid on are the ones that are available, you will miss out on the ones that now become available.  Thank you.  Again, great information.

Cruise well.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, cdld10210 said:

What kind of cabin was H2?

Deluxe owners suite.  17033, specifically.  The one that looks over the pool deck.  I think the balcony is actually bigger on it.

H6 is 2 bedroom family villa.  The only downside is that my kids will have it get along while sleeping.  I guess one of them could sleep in the balcony.  🧐

we’ll see Sunday!

B6804928-AF19-44FF-A45A-4AB8023C6E33.thumb.jpeg.4520709e2c0565ce4a44dfdd3b9e2a52.jpeg

Edited by Starflyr3
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Starflyr3 said:

$1250.

🙂

Congrats.  we had one cabin in H6 and just got an invitation to bid to upgrade to H2 today - looks like only one more H2 left.  Also had a cabin in MB and got upgrade to H6 via bid earlier today.  Looking forward to the 3/13 sailing!

Just now, sotrabddot said:

Congrats.  we had one cabin in H6 and just got an invitation to bid to upgrade to H2 today - looks like only one more H2 left.  Also had a cabin in MB and got upgrade to H6 via bid earlier today.  Looking forward to the 3/13 sailing!

Woot!

see you there!

Congratulations to everyone on the upgrades!!! 

We sail on the Epic this Sunday, and although all the Haven suites are now sold out online, our bids are still "pending". Maybe tomorrow they will show expired. OR they might just stay like that until sail date! 

I’m looking for anyone that has had the upgrade option if they travel agent bid? 

We have upgraded and I know I shouldn’t moan as NCL actually refunded us £700 for an upgrade from a 2 bed to a haven 2 bd but I noticed the other day that the massive garden villa on our ship was still available and i would have liked a shot at it !!!!

5 hours ago, mrshorsy said:

I’m looking for anyone that has had the upgrade option if they travel agent bid? 

We have upgraded and I know I shouldn’t moan as NCL actually refunded us £700 for an upgrade from a 2 bed to a haven 2 bd but I noticed the other day that the massive garden villa on our ship was still available and i would have liked a shot at it !!!!

We booked through a TA (US, so might be different) and have bid on rooms.  We got the option to bid sent directly to our email account, not through our TA. If you log in to your NCL account, do you have the option to upgrade from there.  Hope you are able to bid.  Either way, enjoy your cruise!

2 hours ago, cdld10210 said:

If we don’t win an upgrade, do we receive some type of communication saying “sorry, but you’re a loser!”? 😂

For cruises I took in 2019, I did receive emails letting me know that my bids were not accepted. Don't know if they are still doing it.

• Like 1