Any Upgrade Bids Accepted Recently?

rad798

First cruise ever tomorrow on the Norwegian Joy to Bermuda. I bid on 7 Haven rooms and 1 Penthouse suite, but I haven't received any notifications that I've won.

What are my chances?

6 minutes ago, Fino NYC said:

First cruise ever tomorrow on the Norwegian Joy to Bermuda. I bid on 7 Haven rooms and 1 Penthouse suite, but I haven't received any notifications that I've won.

What are my chances?

DOn't want to spoil anything, but just looked.  The entire ship is sold out except for one inside cabin.  Haven cabins usually sell out first on ANY NCL cruise.  You can't book a Haven cabin right now regardless of how much you bid for an upgrade.

But, Bermuda is beautiful and the Joy is one of NCL's nicest ships, regardless of your cabin.

I'd be hard pressed to thin k of a significantly better first cruise than one to Bermuda on the NCL Joy.

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Fino NYC said:

What are my chances?

One in a million.

On 4/20/2024 at 1:21 PM, Fino NYC said:

What are my chances?

Did you bid max on everything? If not, 1 in a million might be too low odds.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChiefK92 said:

Believe a lot of the Norwegian Jewel upgrade bids for the May 6 - 13 sailing just went through today. I got upgraded from inside to oceanview for $55 pp (min bid was $50).

Same thing happened to me on the Gem. 55 each seems to be a good number 

I just got the upgrade email for the Joy sailing to Bermuda leaving on 5/5. We booked a guarantee inside room because every other inside category was sold out. We bid $150pp on a balcony and it was accepted. 

• Like 3