On Getaway's Relaunch next week. Anything people want to see?

ScratchTheRat

Are you really required to wear a mask when sitting down (e.g. in a bar or restaurant) and not actively eating or drinking? According to the NCL website for European cruises, passengers must wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking, even in bar or restaurants.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Azshar said:

Are you really required to wear a mask when sitting down (e.g. in a bar or restaurant) and not actively eating or drinking? According to the NCL website for European cruises, passengers must wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking, even in bar or restaurants.

So we took off masks when we sat down to dinner and didnt put them on until we got up to leave.

For bars/shows, we took our masks off while we had a drink but once we finished the drink, we put the masks back on.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ScratchTheRat said:

So we took off masks when we sat down to dinner and didnt put them on until we got up to leave.

For bars/shows, we took our masks off while we had a drink but once we finished the drink, we put the masks back on.

I thought since NCL cruises were 100% vaccinated that you did not need to wear masks.  Is this because it was in Europe?  Are cruises out of Miami different?

Hey Scratch,

Hubby and I are looking for a hotel to stay in near the port of Piraeus, so I'm trying to figure out which pier the Getaway.  I'm going to assume they'd use the same pier every time they dock (possibly a faulty assumption), but could you tell me at what pier they were parked when you embarked?  Thank you very much.

--Michael

11 hours ago, numberguy said:

Hey Scratch,

Hubby and I are looking for a hotel to stay in near the port of Piraeus, so I'm trying to figure out which pier the Getaway.  I'm going to assume they'd use the same pier every time they dock (possibly a faulty assumption), but could you tell me at what pier they were parked when you embarked?  Thank you very much.

--Michael

Piraeus is the embarkation for the Jade. Getaway embarks in Civitavecchia

15 hours ago, numberguy said:

Hey Scratch,

--Michael

I think you are with us on the Getaway sailing on November 24th.  Don't think we will know which berth Getaway will use until they arrive in Piraeus for the first time on November 14th (sailing from Civitavecchia to Piraeus). 

2 hours ago, ScratchTheRat said:

Relive the cruise with me as I start my series of vlogs with the pre-cruise days from London to the day I boarded Getaway! Hope you enjoy and that my vlogs help you all plan 🙂

Lovely!  Subscribed and looking fwd to more of your vlogs on the getaway!