Covid test

3 hours ago, precious89904600 said:

Hi everyone I know I will need covid test done 2 days before we cruise April 9th but do I get it done on 7 then  or the 8th . I don't know if they count the day we leave or not

If leaving the 9th, need testing done on the 7th or 8th but no sooner than the 7th (2 days prior) beginning September 13, 2021 (until it changes).

• Like 1

Got this from Royal today:

At-Home Testing Now Available to Order

We're excited to share that fully vaccinated guests can now purchase an
at-home antigen test kit for pre-cruise testing. This option makes it easier to meet the recent U.S. CDC test requirement revision for vaccinated guests (a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test taken no more than 2 days prior to sailing). Tests are shipped right to your door, anywhere in the U.S., in three business days or less. Complete your pre-cruise test at home, during a live virtual visit with an eMed Certified Guide and get your results in 15 minutes.

Click here to order your test now.

As a reminder, we accept self-administered, FDA-authorized COVID-19 tests only when they are taken under live video supervision by a telehealth representative. Self-tests taken at home without telehealth supervision will not be accepted.

spacer.gif
  • Like 1

We scheduled our tests online through CVS and got a call 20 minutes later from the nurse and got our negative test results emailed 30 minutes after. If you can, do the CVS online scheduling if you have one close. It's free and I set up another test online for when we return!