Reaching new Latitudes Level and only one day between cruises? How to get perks

sfxthx

I am onboard Norwegian Epic right now and doing a 7 night cruise. At the moment my latitudes Level is gold, but with the triple points promotion i will reach platinum level for my next cruise. 
I am leaving the Epic on wednesday and board the Getaway on thursday in civitavecchia.

Does NCL know my new latitudes level with only one day between the cruises?

If not, what can i do to get the correct level and its perks?

Edited by sfxthx
Addition

• sfxthx changed the title to Reaching new Latitudes Level and only one day between cruises? How to get perks
1 hour ago, shof515 said:

it usually takes more one then one day for NCL to update your status in the system. on the Getaway there is a latitude representative onboard the ship. stop by wherever they are located and talk to them to adjust your level

Can't hurt to ask Latitudes rep, onboard the Gem (by day 5 or 6), if he/she can make that happen. 

Then, follow-up with Latitudes rep on Getaway, to verify.

But, do understand that it might not happen until weeks after both of your cruises!

15 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Can't hurt to ask Latitudes rep, onboard the Gem (by day 5 or 6), if he/she can make that happen. 

But, do understand that it might not happen until weeks after both of your cruises!

Gonna be tough to talk to the Gem rep while the OP is in Europe.  The Gem is in Miami.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Can't hurt to ask Latitudes rep, onboard the Gem (by day 5 or 6), if he/she can make that happen. 

OOPS... I sure didn't proof-read that post!!! 🤪

As an aside, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Cruise Critic members seem to change Latitude levels in between back-to-back cruises an awful lot?

I'm honestly surprised that this isn't an FAQ or pinned topic given how often it seems to happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

As an aside, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Cruise Critic members seem to change Latitude levels in between back-to-back cruises an awful lot?

I'm honestly surprised that this isn't an FAQ or pinned topic given how often it seems to happen.

When I first started with NCL, they routinely offered double points if you booked more than (IIRC) 6 months out, so it was relatively easy for me to get to Platinum level.  Now, with cruises relatively inexpensive, I could see why people would want to B2B to get the extra points, assuming they have the time and it gets them to the next level.

52 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

I changed levels after the first cruise of a B2B.  I received the new level automatically for the second cruise and didn’t have to check with anyone.  It was seamless.

• Like 1

On two occasions we have taken B2B cruises during which we passed from one Latitudes level to the next at the end of the first cruise.  In each case our Latitude status was correctly updated and indicated on our room key cards for the second cruise.  We received all the additional perks without having to do anything further to request them.

I am about to encounter the same issue on B2B sailings on the Breakaway. I am 5 points from Platinum and with triple points will be WELL past the threshold for my second leg. I better get my upgraded benefits on the second leg, as I have already booked the extra specialty dining reservations for the second week!