Live From Pride 9/19 - (eMed) Testing, Cruising, Vacationing!

Steelers0854

Hi, this is the most info I have seen re: Pride. We sail on 10/10/2021 in 2 weeks. Like many this is our 1st cruise since the shut down. 

DH is Gluten Free -non Celiac. Always enjoyed the GF Beer on Carnival. Did you notice any in the bars?

Thanks, also our 1st time from Baltimore.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cruisewiththekids said:

So if you wait in the holding area Taj Mahal on deck 2, can you be one of the first to debark, or do you still need to wait until your stateroom deck is called?

technically no, you need to wait for your deck to be called. Was anyone checking? Nope. 

6 hours ago, leen50 said:

Hi, this is the most info I have seen re: Pride. We sail on 10/10/2021 in 2 weeks. Like many this is our 1st cruise since the shut down. 

DH is Gluten Free -non Celiac. Always enjoyed the GF Beer on Carnival. Did you notice any in the bars?

Thanks, also our 1st time from Baltimore.

sorry I didn’t check. I posted a ton of the bar menus though so maybe they are listed there?

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2021 at 10:56 AM, WhiteOptima said:

Does anyone know if the MDR menus are the same each week?
I so appreciate seeing them each day and we are trying to decide on Steakhouse plans or just getting pizza!

Not only the same each week, typically, but furthermore they are also nearly the same across the fleet; that is, two seven day cruises on two different ships may have identical menus night for night - your ship's 5th night menu may be the same or very similar to 5th night on another Carnival ship.

The night 1 menu we had on Carnival Sensation back in 2017 was the same as I still see for night 1 (or nearly the same - I didn't photograph the menu so I can't be 100% certain) on several other reviews on other Carnival ships.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for following along. It had been 20 months since our last cruise, we took a cruise in January 2020 right before the pandemic hit. We loved getting back to it. I know there are those that are wondering is it worth it? Did you feel safe? Is the mask wearing going to impact my vacation?

We talked about all this when we got back and decided YES it’s worth it, YES we totally felt safe and in fact felt safer onboard than we do on land and NO the mask wearing doesn’t detract from the vacation experience at all. 

I hope you all can get back to your cruising soon as well. 

Take care and bon voyage!

• Like 7