Oceania start up? Has anyone been on the start up cruises? What is the capacity?

H0kie76

We are also sailing on the Feb. 1st sailing from Panama City.

I haven't checked the O site in a week or so but most of the categories were wait listed. I will have to go back and look again. Maybe there is an opportunity for us to upgrade or relocate cabins.

What I am doing is monitoring the previous cruise which is an indicator for us. 

This cruise is an easy take with laid back ports. Our main focus will be our pre-cruise stay in PC. If we miss a port or two that's fine. Getting back onboard will be heavenly.

Hokie76, there is a Roll Call but it's not active - to say the least. Please post and perhaps we can get something going.

• Like 1

I think Panama City might be a new departure port, at least that I've noticed for Oceania. Out of the 3 Panama Canal cruises I've been on we never seem to stop there. But, I've always gone from the west to east. 

Just heard from a friend on Marina, Amsterdam to Lisbon and they had 100 remaining on board from previous segment and 400 boarded in Amsterdam. Took about an hour to embark and he suggested reconfirming Specialty dining reservations because all were not available every night. He had been to Toscana and said they had upped their game. Undoubtedly more updates to follow. Covid care/testing etc., all very professional.  Things going good 👍🙏🤞😷

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2