Cruise history

Bin man

Hi Cathygh guess you have logged in then click on your name and the page should  come up with the page for the different  options future cruises, preferences, cruise loyalty, my details, payment , .I can click on all these and check everything at the moment .Hope this helps .This is on my samsung pad not tried pc though 

22 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Hi Cathygh guess you have logged in then click on your name and the page should  come up with the page for the different  options future cruises, preferences, cruise loyalty, my details, payment , .I can click on all these and check everything at the moment .Hope this helps .This is on my samsung pad not tried pc though 

Mine is showing on PC.

2 hours ago, Bin man said:

Ha now I see it , thank you. It has 2 of our future cruises for 2023 but not the one in 2022!

12 hours ago, Bin man said:

If it isn't showing on future cruises have you checked pressing already booked and use your p and o cruise ref no for that cruise to check its there ?

Thanks once again, yes I did that and it is there. I will wait a couple of days and try again.