Concierge Email before cruise

Gracie115

Thanks everyone for the info.

I read folks emailed their concierge earlier instead of waiting to receive one from them. Many others have said they didn't receive anything until on the ship and missed out on making restaurant reservations for the times they wanted. I may try again later in the week and see what happens. Keep you posted!

I emailed AN_concierge@rccl.com a couple hours ago and I called. Once again the person on the phone had no idea what I was talking about. I explained it to her as much as possible  (the concierge perk for suite guests on Grand Suites and above) she said she would find out. 
We  just received a Welcome email from Jason who will be our concierge. Thank you Orville99 and  others in this thread. I’m not sure if I heard from him because of my email, phone call or it was just a coincidence. 
Thanks again everyone for all your tips and suggestions on Cruise Critic! 

23 hours ago, drbayside said:

I emailed AN_concierge@rccl.com a couple hours ago and I called. Once again the person on the phone had no idea what I was talking about. I explained it to her as much as possible  (the concierge perk for suite guests on Grand Suites and above) she said she would find out. 
We  just received a Welcome email from Jason who will be our concierge. Thank you Orville99 and  others in this thread. I’m not sure if I heard from him because of my email, phone call or it was just a coincidence. 
Thanks again everyone for all your tips and suggestions on Cruise Critic! 

drbayside please excuse my confusion, which Anthem sailing are you on that you received an email?

Thanks, Cathy

• 2 years later...