Concierge Email before cruise

Gracie115

2 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

We bought the 3 night dining package and would like to know if there is anyway to make those on the cruise planner if the Concierge states they can't.  We will be on the Harmony TA (if the gods align and it actually sails...lol)

Nope. Just go to any restaurant and make all three as soon as you board. 
All you can do on the cruise planner is choose the time on the first night. 

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

We bought the 3 night dining package and would like to know if there is anyway to make those on the cruise planner if the Concierge states they can't.  We will be on the Harmony TA (if the gods align and it actually sails...lol)

No, I had a long "chat" with reservation and they will not make any "package" booked reservations, told me to send a complaint to Royal. 🙄

9 hours ago, orville99 said:

This was in the first email we received:

Dear Suite Guest, 

My name is Dexter Fraser, and I can’t wait to welcome you onboard Allure of the Seas on Sunday, August 22nd, 2021. I hope you’re ready for a wonderful cruise vacation with us.   

We’re delighted you’ll be joining us as we get back to our home at sea…….

…..As we expect our specialty dining restaurants to be busy, we encourage you to confirm your dining reservations, onboard activities, and Vitality Spa services now, if you’ve not already. You may do so by visiting Cruise Planner . You can also book once onboard. Please let me know if I can assist with your preferred reservation pre-cruise by replying to this email. 

Crap- I should have picked Allure again!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

Is this just for Spec. Restaurants or also Coastal Kitchen

5 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

On 9/19/2021 at 5:25 PM, HicksRA said:

I usually ask for a table for two by a window in the dining room. 

On 9/19/2021 at 5:14 PM, Gracie115 said:

This will be our first time in a full suite, (Crown Loft!!! 😀 and I just found out we would be receiving an email ahead of time asking if there is anything we would like taken care of before the cruise.  I know we could have dinner times reserved but what other things might we ask for? 

3 minutes ago, forgotmyCCname said:

Crap- I should have picked Allure again!!

On 9/20/2021 at 7:31 AM, forgotmyCCname said:

It is now a welcome letter. They are clear that they are not making reservations ahead of time right now .
I'm on Symphony on Saturday.

it was one of the best perks of a suite

Doesn’t sound very welcoming to me!

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, FPP777 said:

Would appreciate any updated experiences you have had with this. 

We are set to sail on Allure Oct 17 and have the UDP.

34 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Yes, same here!

We board Allure on 10/10, and just received the exact same email from Dexter that I posted two weeks ago. Just sent our email response with CK dinner, stateroom amenities, and specialty restaurant reservation requests.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 2

We received no email from the Oasis concierge before our 9/26 cruise and received absolutely nothing from them. We asked after boarding if we could get dinner reservations in CK during the week and were told they only had 8pm or later. No thank you 😊. I just don’t see where having to ask for everything extra for being in a suite is a perk? Not my idea of upgraded service. We did get a small fruit bowl in our GS 😂

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

We received no email from the Oasis concierge before our 9/26 cruise and received absolutely nothing from them. We asked after boarding if we could get dinner reservations in CK during the week and were told they only had 8pm or later. No thank you 😊. I just don’t see where having to ask for everything extra for being in a suite is a perk? Not my idea of upgraded service. We did get a small fruit bowl in our GS 😂

To get an email to the concierge on any RCL ship pre-cruise, start with the two character ship abbreviation (i.e. OA for Oasis or AL for Allure) followed by an underscore character followed by concierge01 @ rccl.com. For example the email for the Suite Concierge on Oasis would be OA_concierge01@rccl.com regardless of who the concierge is on a particular sailing. We normally receive our email on the Monday before we sail, so if you haven't received an email by Tuesday or Wednesday for a Sunday sailing, I'd sent one to them with your needs.

• Like 1

We just got our concierge e-mail for our 10 October Allure sailing, also from Dexter and Elaine, and in it they invited us to request dinner and entertainment reservations so I just fired off an e-mail with all of those. I'll post here again after they've said if they've made the reservations or that we have to wait until onboard the Allure. (just *6* days away)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, orville99 said:

To get an email to the concierge on any RCL ship pre-cruise, start with the two character ship abbreviation (i.e. OA for Oasis or AL for Allure) followed by an underscore character followed by concierge01 @ rccl.com. For example the email for the Suite Concierge on Oasis would be OA_concierge01@rccl.com regardless of who the concierge is on a particular sailing. We normally receive our email on the Monday before we sail, so if you haven't received an email by Tuesday or Wednesday for a Sunday sailing, I'd sent one to them with your needs.

Thanks but I won’t be paying for a suite on RC again.  I found it to be a huge waste of money for what you get for the premium. There is basically no difference from a regular balcony cabin except more space.

29 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Thanks for this information!!!

25 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Thanks but I won’t be paying for a suite on RC again.  I found it to be a huge waste of money for what you get for the premium. There is basically no difference from a regular balcony cabin except more space.

Ifyou were on any ship other than an Oasis or Quantum class ship, I would tend to agree with you. On Oasis or Quantum class the perks are actually quite valuable.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

THen you clearly didn't take advantage of all the perks a suite gets you. Unless you were in a jr suite

I was in a GS. If having breakfast and lunch or dinner after 8pm in CK and a small fruit basket in your room are the perks you’re talking about then yeah I had them available but don’t think they’re worth thousands. What was I missing and who did I need to beg for them?

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

16 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

What are these perks? 

Depends on which class of ship you sail. Certainly on Oasis and Quantum class ships, the suite perks are significantly better than on older/smaller ships. As I've said before, we only book full suites on Oasis or Quantum class ships. On other classes of ship, we always book JS cabins for the extra room, because the full suite perks are sparse at best.

18 hours ago, karmamule said:

We just got our concierge e-mail for our 10 October Allure sailing, also from Dexter and Elaine, and in it they invited us to request dinner and entertainment reservations so I just fired off an e-mail with all of those. I'll post here again after they've said if they've made the reservations or that we have to wait until onboard the Allure. (just *6* days away)

Just received the reply from Dexter, and all of the reservations we requested have been confirmed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1