Cocktail prices vs bev pkg

sofietucker

15 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Flew Brussels Airlines a couple years back. They were actually tremendous, and the easiest boarding I’ve done in years. Maximum carry-on weight was 7 kg. One carry on and one hand held item only. Everything was weighed. Anything/Everything else had to be checked . Carry on was then given a colored tag, with the color changing daily. If you tried to board without the tag,  the item was taken and gate checked. Cost of gate checking: 100 Euros.

Came time to board, everything went quickly and smoothly with ample room in the overheads or under one’s seat for carry on.  That’s the way all the airlines should do it! They are part of Star Alliance and I prefer them to UA or Lufthansa.

China Airlines does it this way.  All carryon's weighed.  Very strict on weight and size.  If I remember correctly 15lbs was the limit.

Edited by davencl

We are new to a Oceania and this thread contains useful material. We are going on a TA in the Spring and will plan to bring on board some bottles of wine. I didn’t see if my husband can bring on a bottle of his favorite bourbon or scotch to have in our cabin. Is this allowed?

11 minutes ago, madera1 said:

We are new to a Oceania and this thread contains useful material. We are going on a TA in the Spring and will plan to bring on board some bottles of wine. I didn’t see if my husband can bring on a bottle of his favorite bourbon or scotch to have in our cabin. Is this allowed?

Yes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1