Odyssey of the seas junior suite bathrooms

colesc15

J4 typically has the split bath and a half with a separate shower and bathtub in one of them.

J3 typically have two bathrooms with toilets in both with a separate shower and bathtub in one of them.

J1 appear to have a single bathroom with tub/shower combo.

Having said there are one-offs so no guarantees.  The categories are designed to indicate sleeping capacity more than bathroom designs.  

• Like 2

Just off Odyssey in a hump J4. All of the JS have a split bathroom set-up. The difference is that the hump JS classified as J4's have a separate walk in shower with rainfall shower and are only double occupancy. The difference with the J3's is that they don't have the walk in shower....they have shower and tub combo and hold up to 4 people. Think the J3's drop the shower to make room for bigger sleeper sofa. I also meet and talked to someone in a corner aft JS and he said that it was a bit different room configuration that according to him had waisted space in the cabin but said they also had the split bathroom with a separate walk in shower. As far as I know none of the JS's on Odyssey had 2 toilets like someone mentioned above....but I can just go by the ones I saw.

Edited by bajathree

1 hour ago, bajathree said:

Just off Odyssey in a hump J4. All of the JS have a split bathroom set-up. The difference is that the hump JS classified as J4's have a separate walk in shower with rainfall shower and are only double occupancy. The difference with the J3's is that they don't have the walk in shower....they have shower and tub combo and hold up to 4 people. Think the J3's drop the shower to make room for bigger sleeper sofa. I also meet and talked to someone in a corner aft JS and he said that it was a bit different room configuration that according to him had waisted space in the cabin but said they also had the split bathroom with a separate walk in shower. As far as I know none of the JS's on Odyssey had 2 toilets like someone mentioned above....but I can just go by the ones I saw.

There are for sure some JS's that have a split bathroom with a second toilet as I've seen some videos on YouTube of them, but seems to vary by JS

• Like 1