Adding a cabin to reservation when already booked in another cabin?

I have been trying to reach Royal Caribbean all day but not been able to reach them. And I don't want to wait any longer with reserving another cabin so I am going to ask the question here instead. I am sure that you all helpful knowledgeble people can help me 🙂

The situation is the following. 

We have 2 interior cabins booked for 4 persons, me, my wife and our two children, 19 and 17.

Now we want to book another cabin due to storage, bathrooms and the additional points we will get as solo cruisers.

SInce I can't reach Royal Caribbean on phone, don't want to call their US number since I live in Sweden I am wondering if it would be ok for me to just book the third cabin online and put myself as a solo cruiser even if I am already booked in the original cabin with my wife?

Can I be booked into more than one cabin at the same time? I later want Royal to remove me from my original cabin so both my wife and I am officially solo cabiners.

Does anyone know if this is possible or do I have to call them since I need to be removed from the first cabin?

I am ready to pull the trigger and book but just to know this first...

Thanks all for the valuable advice and info you gave me in my other thread. 

I guess that I can do it but I want to make sure that we both count as solo persons in our cabins.

I understand that I will be solo in my cabin if I book a third cabin but if my name can't be removed from the first cabin I am not sure if my wife would count as a solo person in her cabin (if my name is still on it)?

3 minutes ago, UnregisteredUser said:

I understand that I will be solo in my cabin if I book a third cabin but if my name can't be removed from the first cabin I am not sure if my wife would count as a solo person in her cabin (if my name is still on it)?

Normally it should be if you were a no show, but with you on the ship, the C&A system may get confused. To ensure solo, you'd want to modify the booking - that will likely trigger a reprice.

I don't think you can have your name on 2 bookings when the ship sails .  I was thinking of putting my husband in his own cabin and having him a no show on my booking (it was very well priced and has FCC's on it so I can't really take him off) but I think having the same person on the manifest twice would not be good