Ruby Princess - Share by Curtis Stone being replaced by Sabatini's?

sloopsailor

I had a reservation for Share on my November 27th cruise to Mexico. I noticed this morning on my medallion app that it had been changed to Sabatini‘s, so I guess it’s for real. The ship is now off the north coast of California on its way to Portland Oregon for it’s dry dock.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:03 PM, Astro Flyer said:

As I recall, Share replaced Sabatini’s & based on your research it appears to be going back to Sabatini’s.

I do hope so that they are bringing back Sabatini's! It would be nice if they also added Alfredo's and Window suites!!!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 5:21 PM, cr8tiv1 said:

I am not saddened by the removal of Share.  Next... how about Salty Dog in the Wheelhouse.  That was a waste of good space.  The wheelhouse was always crowd (non-Royal Class ships).  

Nope we love the Salty Dog as an option

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On the "Live From" thead where the reporting is on the Emerald Princess on a transcanal cruise, one of the posting cruisers had dinner at the new Sabatinis.  They also posted a picture of the menu, and I noticed that it was the Tratorria menu that was introduced on selected ships five or six years ago.  I happened to be on the Princess web site, yesterday, and I was looking at the specialty restaurants menus.  I could not find the older Sabatini's menu.  It looks like the older menu has been discontinued.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brisalta said:

In the process of updating that what did they break in the Medallion app instead?

Well dining reservations haven't worked for over a week so that's fun. We leave in 17 days and can't even view anything other than the first day's reservation.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:46 AM, rheathslc said:

Well dining reservations haven't worked for over a week so that's fun. We leave in 17 days and can't even view anything other than the first day's reservation.

The Medallion app for Android was updated the other day. All I can say it is sad...