Status of Caribbean Ports

mets123

I'll be on the Anthem twice this coming January. Does anyone have real information about ports such as San Juan, Sam Maarten, Barbados, Antigua, St Kitts, and St Lucia. I know it still 90 days out, but I want to start booking tours.Please, no opinions, just facts. Thanks in advance.

I am also booked for one of the 11 night cruises on Anthem in January.      

Barbados has some strict travel requirements for air and sea passengers.     I read Barbados was only allowing cruise ship passengers to do "bubble tours" only (ship only excursions) and required 100% vaccinated passengers (not sure how they handled children under 12).   

St. Maarten has been letting passengers do their own excursions but will be required to wear a mask indoors shops, buses, taxi's, etc.

The rest of the islands I would like to learn about their protocols, but of course, all that could change between now and January.    

I think Celebrity has had sailings to Antigua and some of the other islands, we might be able to find out some info on their thread.

Below is a link to the current island port roles from Celebrity (Same Company)  From this link scroll down to When going ashore section and you will see those that allow independent travel and those that require you to take their "Bubble Excursions".  We cruise on Nov. 14th and are hoping that more open up.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/us-travel-requirements

• Thanks 1