Price drop after final payment

Taclin01

If the price on a higher cabin drops after final payment will they let me pay for the difference and get the higher cabin? We have an panoramic ocean view on the APEX and if a balcony became only a 100 than what we paid for our ocean view could we pay the difference and get the balcony?

thanks! 

Yes, just call them up and ask about the upgrade. I'm not sure if you can do that via the website after final payment (but you can try, I suppose).

If you were to go the route of taking the OBC, I also recommend calling them. It might be a long wait on hold, but it could be worth it. I did that for two sailings, and the person I spoke to calculated the credit, filled out the form, and submitted it for me all while I was on the phone. I liked that they did it for me. Not only did I have confidence that it was done correctly and that it was received, I also received more credit than I thought I would in both cases. 

As someone pointed out earlier today, if you after final payment, but still within the new 60 day window for final payment before your sail date (i.e., between 90 and 60 days) you may find it possible to have the difference applied to your credit card rather than having to take it as OBC.  Bit of an edge case, but worth knowing about for those in the middle.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, canderson said:

As someone pointed out earlier today, if you after final payment, but still within the new 60 day window for final payment before your sail date (i.e., between 90 and 60 days) you may find it possible to have the difference applied to your credit card rather than having to take it as OBC.  Bit of an edge case, but worth knowing about for those in the middle.

That's what happened to me.  Of course I will not know for sure until the refund hits my CC, and I expect that to take a while.