Thermal Suite spa on Harmony of the seas

Does the Harmony of the seas have a thermal suite pass either for a day or a week length of cruise?  I love to grab an unlimited pass when I cruise ncl its my spot to relax and unwind a bit away from the hustle.  Never cruised rcl but looking at options and thought I read it could be included with a suite or added on as additional pass?  If its included with a owners suite that would be another perk to add to my lists of spoiling myself for the larger room 🙂

So, if you have cruised on NCL, the RCCL Thermal suites are nothing like NCL. There is a "relaxation room" which doubles as a waiting room for people waiting for spa treatments, a row of stone loungers, and a set of saunas/steam rooms. Nothing more. 

image.png.8c46412527be2b17eb2b1179565ec0ad.png

image.png.457b7ef9c83a2200326bdabfd6eaaef3.png

Usually they do offer week and day passes... not sure about the current situation.

As BirdTravels said, the thermal areas are not comparable. You can see more photos here.

As you pretty likely can´t book a pass in advance I suggest that you tour the spa on embarkation day and then decide whether it is worth it.

steamboats

I appreciate the photos and information to see what to expect.  It still looks relaxing!

When I found the thermal spas and pass on ncl it really made my cruise.  The opportunity to sit in the salt room/ steam sauna, and soak in the hot tubs really help unwind as well as a quiet place to relax.  We always get some services when onboard so I am sure we will check it out no matter what the difference.  We might just be cruise hungry -  once we are there we will find something to enjoy.  thanks

7 hours ago, steamboats said:

Usually they do offer week and day passes... not sure about the current situation.

As BirdTravels said, the thermal areas are not comparable. You can see more photos here.

As you pretty likely can´t book a pass in advance I suggest that you tour the spa on embarkation day and then decide whether it is worth it.

steamboats

You can book it in advance... under "Spa and Fitness" there is "Relaxation Areas" but I think you can only book weekly and couples weekly passes