Key Unavailable?

I am just wondering if anyone has sailed a 3 night cruise on Freedom recently and if the Key was offered? It’s in the cruise planner for my upcoming cruise but it says online reservations aren’t available and to check onboard. Other cruise planner options say “sold out” if it’s sold out but this one doesn’t… So I am wondering if this means they aren’t offering the Key on our sailing or if it is sold out? Does anyone have any insight? 

907191C8-359E-4C63-AA7F-FCAFF3BCBF8C.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Samanthac25 said:

So I am wondering if this means they aren’t offering the Key on our sailing or if it is sold out? Does anyone have any insight?

Other Key related threads report that either Key is not available or is canceled before sailing - the whole program seems to be paused for now.

• Thanks 1

If it is available but says online reservations unavailable it means sold out. It was available for this weeks Symphony sailing and I knew someone who tried to purchase it and got that message. You can only purchase the Key online.

If it is not available to purchase that means it is not going to be utilized for that sailing. It was originally available for my Oct 31st sailing and then we all got cancellation notices in Aug and it was removed from CP.