Stateroom Recategorization for 2023+ bookings...

Jeremiah1212

9 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

The drop down boxes for showing the deck plans during different time periods have been on Celebrity's website for at least a couple of years, so I am pretty familiar with them.  Yesterday, I was clicking on the drop down box to do a comparison, but only the post May 20 2023 date was available.

I just looked, and there are (now) three options for Millennium, including the present.  You can compare now.

10 hours ago, canderson said:

For a VERY brief time long back, the web site actually displayed prices for these as suites.  More than an S1, but also a better cabin.  Would swear they were more than a CS as well ... I recall that really getting my attention.  As FV, always one if our favorites, but no surprise if they run as high as an S1 as UDV.  It's prime real estate.  It was the most $/S.F. you could find, inside and out.

Yes, when priced as Sunset Suites, Celebrity had them positioned in between CS and RS which would have made them hard to sell.

On Silhouette, the four suite converted FVs will be recategorized as Horizon Suites.  According to the loyalty chart (post #9), they still are ranked in between CS and RS.

43 minutes ago, marieps said:

Silly question:  Does an AQ Suite give you a choice of Blu or Luminae?

The only details confirmed so far as for Beyond which was announced several months ago. Luminea is still the dining room for AQ Suites with Blu on a space available basis. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

The only details confirmed so far as for Beyond which was announced several months ago. Luminea is still the dining room for AQ Suites with Blu on a space available basis. 

Thanks.  I haven't done much research on Beyond as E class is not my cup of tea.  A suite experience may change my mind.  AQ on Edge was a disappointment for us.