Are there any Neptune Suites with poor location on the Konigsdam?

steve4031

I am considering booking a neptune suite the Konigsdam.  The price difference between the Signature suite and the Neptune suite on my date of cruising was small enough to get me to consider this category.

Thank you

I agree with Oaktreerb.  Those are odd shaped rooms with tiny balconies...too small to dine on and barely fitting two small chairs.  the forward facing windows are the only perk.  Those have totally ruined Neptune guarantee purchase for us because I'm afraid I would get one of them.  It happened once, before I knew the deal, and was able to get swapped.  In my opinion they should not be classed as Neptunes.  The Aft wrap rooms are smaller too and a good distance from the Lounge, but the massive balcony more than makes up for it.  If you want to be sure, reserve the room you want.

1 hour ago, bd1958 said:

I agree with Oaktreerb.  Those are odd shaped rooms with tiny balconies...too small to dine on and barely fitting two small chairs.  the forward facing windows are the only perk.  Those have totally ruined Neptune guarantee purchase for us because I'm afraid I would get one of them.  It happened once, before I knew the deal, and was able to get swapped.  In my opinion they should not be classed as Neptunes.  The Aft wrap rooms are smaller too and a good distance from the Lounge, but the massive balcony more than makes up for it.  If you want to be sure, reserve the room you want.

I agree as well.  The forward Neptunes are far from everything and I would not want them.

Those Neptunes mentioned above do not have smaller balconies, they have non-existent balconies, but do have a front facing window and are huge cabins. We ended up in one because we could only book a guarantee. Luckily I had booked a Retreat cabana which was right up the stairs and made for a great Christmas cruise. Never again...