Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

This guy I met at the sports bar Monday finds me at the Serenity bar. He’s here celebrating his 1 Year anniversary. He’s like from a town of 300 in Nebraska. Never goes anywhere. The way he washes his clothes here is he wears them in the shower. Anyway we were talking before the saints game Monday which is fine but then the game came on and he kept talking….

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I said I had to get out of there so I left for alchemy. I stopped by the room and managed to lock my key in the room. So I went down to guest services.

Heard two people trying to remove gratuities before they even hit the account while I was there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I said I had to get out of there so I left for alchemy. I stopped by the room and managed to lock my key in the room. So I went down to guest services.

Heard two people trying to remove gratuities before they even hit the account while I was there. 

The worst.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That's so messed up. The poor staff are probably already short on money from not working for so long, and then to have their tips removed? Those are also probably the same people who were complaining that "everything should open like normal" and then they treat the staff like garbage when it does. Sad. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

When I worked onboard an NCL ship at Guest Services, we would make the guests fill out a fairly long form if they were wanting to remove the gratuities. Our our weekly "score" from the company depended on what percentage of passengers removed their tips. BTW, I've been meaning to comment sooner, but CC hasn't let me log in since Sunday. Thanks so much for the live review!

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, heffy2 said:

When I worked onboard an NCL ship at Guest Services, we would make the guests fill out a fairly long form if they were wanting to remove the gratuities. Our our weekly "score" from the company depended on what percentage of passengers removed their tips. BTW, I've been meaning to comment sooner, but CC hasn't let me log in since Sunday. Thanks so much for the live review!

They aren’t even questioning it here. One guy did tell a lady they wouldn’t hit for seven minutes

so she’d have to come back in seven minutes. Other than that they aren’t fighting it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

@Saint Greg  Have they had the Groove for St. Judes yet?  One of my favorite charities and just phenomenal what they do!!

Of course, all my discretionary  giving goes to the "Human Fund"

That should be tomorrow.

money for people.

Edited by Saint Greg

Speaking of duct tape when I was on Mardi Gras they said the new things is life jackets at the mustard stations. That gave me hope that we would no longer have the glow in the dark signs in our rooms telling us our life jackets are under the bed. Apparently that change was just for Mardi Gras. Think I forgot To post this on embarkation day.

36B8CA19-1025-4BC5-96EC-944ADD726A1D.jpeg

B861EBE9-E256-446C-A577-AA76EA49906B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m sorry to report that the covid towel animal did not make it.

A3A6AF48-5CD7-4A0E-923A-743B607897C4.jpeg

I always think it's cute in reviews where these people carefully corral their towel animals all week on the back of the sofa or on the desk or somewhere and photograph the entire herd the last morning.  

We like towel animals, but ours last until. . . someone needs a clean towel.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3