Cloth Masks

Susan in Maine

1 minute ago, groundloop said:

Yep, cloth is ok.  And in many areas you'll find a crew member with a supply of disposable masks for those who 'forgot'.

What areas should I look for? I never found any crew members giving them out the week I was on vista. I'm sure I could ask but I didnt see anyone giving them away.

I'll be on breeze soon, so wouldnt mind knowing. I should find a place that sells them and pick up a pack but havent.

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

What areas should I look for? I never found any crew members giving them out the week I was on vista. I'm sure I could ask but I didnt see anyone giving them away.

I'll be on breeze soon, so wouldnt mind knowing. I should find a place that sells them and pick up a pack but havent.

On the Horizon last month they were at the entrance to the piano bar and you could usually find one roaming around in the Lido.

• Like 1

Didin't see any crew handing out masks on the MG.  I wore a surgical mask with a "statement" sports team cloth mask over it.  Usually tossed and replaced the surgical mask every day.

Just for myself, I wouldn't wear just the cloth mask since the spacing in the cloth could be large enough for viral particles to pass through.  I'll always wear just the surgical layered type if I'm not being a "fan" with the team gear mask.

Edited by evandbob

On th Pride one afternoon last week, i ran up to refill my ice bucket and forgot my mask and there was a crew member standing at the entrance with a small bag of extras. This was just as the buffet was opening for dinner. They were diligent that you needed a mask to enter the buffet during meal times till you sat down.  Also when they cleared a table in the buffet, they wiped it down with a cleaner and placed a card removing it from service for about 10 to 15 minutes allowing the disinfectant cleaner to dry. I really liked this. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1