ANOTHER (just what you wanted) Mardi Gras LIVE 11/06-11/13

MeganGC1983

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I guess I’d have to see it in action. That’s not a very big TV if alot of people are wanting to watch that game. And some of those TVs are over tables. So I’m imagining a bunch or people standing around someone’s table to watch a game.

When we were their at the end of September it really was quite fun. Groups had pulled up chairs and you just kind of sat with the people who were cheering for each team. I was cheer for Denver I even had my Manning jersey on. They were playing Jacksonville and I was out numbered 50 to 3 ha ha. But it was really fun and you could see just fine. They had every game on in there.  There was also plenty of room to move a chair in to whatever game you wanted to watch. With the bar so close and the great BBQ it really was fun.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Houst said:

When we were their at the end of September it really was quite fun. Groups had pulled up chairs and you just kind of sat with the people who were cheering for each team. I was cheer for Denver I even had my Manning jersey on. They were playing Jacksonville and I was out numbered 50 to 3 ha ha. But it was really fun and you could see just fine. They had every game on in there.  There was also plenty of room to move a chair in to whatever game you wanted to watch. With the bar so close and the great BBQ it really was fun.

Let's not go overboard now.

• Like 2

A little bit of street eats before I have to go shower. It really warmed up here and all the part are dripping. It’s unbelievable. I’m not complaining because I would always choose sweat over freezing, but today is hot y’all.
Other than the 4 cheese fry incident… I have really been impressed with Street Eats. These were both really good afternoon snack options. 

45AD1A52-B889-43F5-BA70-CCA99DB45B4F.jpeg

4B0E9280-9CC4-48A2-AA2D-04281B82CB40.jpeg

5F7A5C34-40C2-44DF-B41B-ED136A6BB25E.jpeg

EE6E89D3-7BAB-4CB4-A197-943991EE3526.jpeg

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, lilchuckie said:

You're super lucky to be in San Juan on a Tuesday when cockfighting is going on. It may not be around much longer which is a shame because it has so much history on the island and is their national sport.

and it is so nice to support that inhumane sport, glad you got to go to Mexico for that

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh, we saw our favorite comedian Just June shopping for dream catchers in San Juan. Definitely going to her show tonight, and we are gonna find that Backyard Band. I really have not used the Hub app the way I use to. It might be the Cheers! package but I’ve kind just wonder around from cocktail to cocktail. 

70EC5C23-5AD8-4EAB-A9FF-B737C0D4C332.jpeg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh, we saw our favorite comedian Just June shopping for dream catchers in San Juan. Definitely going to her show tonight, and we are gonna find that Backyard Band. I really have not used the Hub app the way I use to. It might be the Cheers! package but I’ve kind just wonder around from cocktail to cocktail. 

70EC5C23-5AD8-4EAB-A9FF-B737C0D4C332.jpeg

Pedro and the Backyard Band always ask for requests, so fire away !!!   🎸 

Their sound is amazing !!

• Thanks 1