Liberty Suite Lounge?

39august

Pretty much as before but appetizers are served - not self serve.  On Indy, unlimited drinks were brought from the bar and you weren’t limited to the old restrictive menu. 
Suites only. Pinns are given a separate lounge in the connoisseur club. 

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 1

All the ships might be a touch different on how they handle the suite bar.  Some waiters might go to a nearby bar to fill orders which would give full choice and some might roll in a bar which would be a bit more limited. 

Booze is still free and unlimited during the appropriate time window. 

Ditto for appetizers. But they have a server behind a rope filling plates. 

Coffee machine (if working) is available in the mornings but it now has someone serving.  

opps - others won. I type too slow. 

Edited by AustinCruise

So Pinnacles have the Connoisseur club for "happy hour" with free drinks? What happened to the six "free" drinks for Pins? And do Diamonds Plus still get drinks in the Diamond lounges or only the 5 "free" drinks on the Seapass?

1 minute ago, 39august said:

So Pinnacles have the Connoisseur club for "happy hour" with free drinks? What happened to the six "free" drinks for Pins? And do Diamonds Plus still get drinks in the Diamond lounges or only the 5 "free" drinks on the Seapass?

Pins get 6 drinks, the only thing at happy hour are snacks, no free drinks. D+ gets 5 drinks on card, no actual happy hour.

44 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Is the connoisseur club still a cigar lounge on Liberty, when not being used for Pinnacles? 

Liberty still has the Connoisseur Club (last of the Mohicans I believe) and it stinks to high heaven. 
I doubt the Pinns will spend any time there 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Liberty still has the Connoisseur Club (last of the Mohicans I believe) and it stinks to high heaven. 
I doubt the Pinns will spend any time there 

4 hours ago, Cigar King said:

I think they have all be repurposed.  I believe that Freedom was the last to go.

Thanks Hicks! :classic_biggrin: See...might be an option. :classic_biggrin: We like the Connoisseur Club! I doubt that anyone will spend much time there, other than those that enjoy it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, 39august said:

Hi Kay - unless you are in an Owners Suite or better, all Pinnacles will have a separate Lounge.  It is In the Connoisseur Club on Deck 5 by the Star Lounge.   We were just on the ship 2 weeks ago and I did not smell any cigar odor.  They have appetizers set up and they go get your drinks from the Star Lounge.  It is set up pretty nice, but small.  Pinnacle have 6 drinks on their card to be used anytime of the day.  Their is no free drinks in the Connoisseur Club.  

Now if you are in an Owners Suite or better, you are welcome in the Suite Lounge where I’m pretty sure you get free drinks during happy hour.