Current “Fall Frenzy” Deal - Onboard Spending Question

alfieisgod

Hello all,

I have just booked a BTB on Sky for Dec 18 and 28 with the current Fall Frenzy deal.  That deal refers to “up to $200 onboard spending money”.  I have attached the ad and the related Terms & Conditions.  What I can’t find anywhere is “how much”.  

The Payments and Credits section of my booking does not show any credit from this deal. Has anyone booked with this deal that can tell what the amount of the credit should be??  My booking is for an interior for a 10 day and an 11 day.

Thanks,

Don from Halifax

406B3E18-F81F-4B90-AF8F-15516A3D86EA.jpeg

18B2925F-3F24-4DAB-BC36-93D7681B5EDC.jpeg

1 hour ago, alfieisgod said:

Hello all,

I have just booked a BTB on Sky for Dec 18 and 28 with the current Fall Frenzy deal.  That deal refers to “up to $200 onboard spending money”.  I have attached the ad and the related Terms & Conditions.  What I can’t find anywhere is “how much”.  

The Payments and Credits section of my booking does not show any credit from this deal. Has anyone booked with this deal that can tell what the amount of the credit should be??  My booking is for an interior for a 10 day and an 11 day.

Thanks,

Don from Halifax

51 minutes ago, voljeep said:

try looking in the "Travel Summary" of your booking and see if it is possibly there

The OBC should be under Payments & Credits section of the Cruise Personalizer.  Make sure you scroll down to the Credits section.  I would either print off that section or save in a PDF - or both (I do the PDF and then print the final version before sailing).  Just in case. 

The OBC amounts are not posted in the Travel Summary.  That is another doc I would save off each time your booking is changed and keep a copy handy when travel. 

If you have any Onboard Services given or purchased, those do show in the Travel Summary.  You can also see them under Onboard Services section of Cruise Personalizer.  Again, scroll all the way to the bottom and I would save off that table as well to a PDF. 

The other thing I would save off is EZ-Air booking details if using that.

7 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

The OBC should be under Payments & Credits section of the Cruise Personalizer.  Make sure you scroll down to the Credits section.  I would either print off that section or save in a PDF - or both (I do the PDF and then print the final version before sailing).  Just in case. 

The OBC amounts are not posted in the Travel Summary.  That is another doc I would save off each time your booking is changed and keep a copy handy when travel. 

If you have any Onboard Services given or purchased, those do show in the Travel Summary.  You can also see them under Onboard Services section of Cruise Personalizer.  Again, scroll all the way to the bottom and I would save off that table as well to a PDF. 

The other thing I would save off is EZ-Air booking details if using that.

OOKING PROMOTIONS$0.00$50.00$50.00ONBOARD CREDIT PROMOTION$50.00$50.00$100.00* Please enjoy using these credits onboard as they are not refundable.

4 minutes ago, voljeep said:

OOKING PROMOTIONS$0.00$50.00$50.00ONBOARD CREDIT PROMOTION$50.00$50.00$100.00* Please enjoy using these credits onboard as they are not refundable.

OH, right!!  This is true if booked directly with Princess.  If booked with a TA, then that section doesn't show, along with cabin pricing and taxes.

Nevertheless, OBC should be shown in the Credits section of Personalizer.  If not there, I'd be asking TA or Princess where it is.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spudd said:

I think it's $50 per guest, based on this wording from an online TA:

Up to $200 Onboard Spending Money per stateroom ($50 per guest) is applicable to all 4 guests in a stateroom.

That is exactly correct we recently booked a cruise with two in the cabin and it is $50 per person shown in our invoice. To get $200 you would need to book 4 people in a cabin

4 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

4 people in a cabin is not my idea of a vacation.....even if they gave us $200 per person.

When we were young we would pack 3 into an inside. These days it is usually a full suite for 2. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2021 at 4:07 PM, Steelers36 said:

OH, right!!  This is true if booked directly with Princess.  If booked with a TA, then that section doesn't show, along with cabin pricing and taxes.

Nevertheless, OBC should be shown in the Credits section of Personalizer.  If not there, I'd be asking TA or Princess where it is.

Thanks to you (and others) for your comments.  I now agree I should have a $100 credit for both legs of my B2B - and they do not show in the Credits section of the Payments tab.  I will be following up with my TA.  I am a Banker — can’t lose out on free money!  😜

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Don,

I’m Cindy from Toronto.  I came across your post while looking for info on the Sky Princess. I am looking for a cruise getaway soon.  I don’t know if there is private messaging but I’d be interested in knowing what a good deal is for a New Years cruise. I’m travelling solo and the single supplements are a killer. That and the holiday time.  I was thinking if the Dec 11 2021 Sky Princess cruise too. There’s a hosted singles group that I’ve joined previously. This single sup is surprisingly good for that one. The ship must not be anywhere near to passenger capacity limits.  Anyway, if there’s anything you can help with, it would be appreciated.

cindy