Air2Sea

CyberTag

Is it still possible to view flights and pricing online with Air2Sea for a RCCL cruise?   We booked a few years ago for our TA but can’t seem to find the website for pricing anymore.  We booked the cruise through a big box store but want to start looking at pricing for one-way international flights.  Anyone have a link to the site? 

1: Royal Caribbean's website

2:Scroll to bottom..click on Transportation (under Plan a Cruise)

3:Scroll down to the "blue" Air2Sea FAQ's..click

4: Choose the first question "Can I book my flights......."

5:  Chook "blue" Book a flight

6: Complete reservation #, Ship Name, Last name, and Sailing date (be sure you press OK at bottom of date option)

7:  Cool page loads up showing a count-down calendar, sailing info, payment summary, stateroom....and at the bottom there

is an option to "search flights"

I couldn't get this to work with Firefox...but does with Edge.

• Like 1

Gdwest, your suggestion works....but as is the website is useless for transatlantics. I hope they get this fixed soon. Right now it requires you to book a roundtrip (not applicable for Transatlantic) and will not let you fly into Miami instead of Fort Lauderdale (non stops international to Miami, not Fort Lauderdale). 

Edited by DerekB
English

On 10/26/2021 at 8:47 AM, gdwest said:

1: Royal Caribbean's website

2:Scroll to bottom..click on Transportation (under Plan a Cruise)

3:Scroll down to the "blue" Air2Sea FAQ's..click

4: Choose the first question "Can I book my flights......."

5:  Chook "blue" Book a flight

6: Complete reservation #, Ship Name, Last name, and Sailing date (be sure you press OK at bottom of date option)

7:  Cool page loads up showing a count-down calendar, sailing info, payment summary, stateroom....and at the bottom there

is an option to "search flights"

I couldn't get this to work with Firefox...but does with Edge.

Unfortunately, because I booked through a travel agent, it would not let me look at flights. I hope the other site starts working again so I can look over our flight options.

Says "unsupported booking" and to contact my travel agent. I've always been able to book through choiceair.com but it's down. Called them and they said they would be happy to assist but I like to be able to do it myself so I can look at seating (I consult seatguru.com)

etc. while I'm booking. We like the 2 fers on the airbuses. ChoiceAir has been "down" for almost a month. Hope they get it back up. It would be a shame if this was the new norm.