Capt Club Account# changed!!

lv2cruisgrl

Today I logged into my Celebrity account to check on something and all my info was changed or gone.  My Capt. Club# was different, my club points said zero, etc.  So got my TA working on it.  Check your account to be sure there isnt a glitch in the CC system.  UGH!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, lovrccl said:

Today I logged into my Celebrity account to check on something and all my info was changed or gone.  My Capt. Club# was different, my club points said zero, etc.  So got my TA working on it.  Check your account to be sure there isnt a glitch in the CC system.  UGH!

Do you have a cruise booked?  If so, check the app to see if it's wrong there, too.

18 minutes ago, lovrccl said:

Thanks for the heads up. Ours is OK.  I would also call the Captains Club. 1-800-760-0654. 

4 hours ago, lovrccl said:

Is this in both your cruise planner and the app?  I ask because I made a few changes to upcoming cruises and all show in both CP and the app.  Seems it is an intermittent issue for some.  

19 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Is this in both your cruise planner and the app?  I ask because I made a few changes to upcoming cruises and all show in both CP and the app.  Seems it is an intermittent issue for some.  

Somehow celebrity messed up my account. The CC# is wrong, all my past cruises are gone, my Elite status is zero! Both places it's incorrect.

Edited by lovrccl

22 hours ago, lovrccl said:

This happened to me before too. The help desk was not helpful. They should rename it the unhelpful desk. I figured out how to edit my account number to the correct number. My points were correct under my number. 

I had the same issue a few months back.  I had two different Captain Club numbers.  One showed no points!  I didn't get any help the first time I called, however I called the Captains Club phone number and they were able to fix.  I got an email a couple of days later telling me it had been fixed, and which Capt. Club number will be mine moving forward.  My husband's number was okay and never changed.

49 minutes ago, ymncruise said:

This happened to me before too.

My problem occurred after a cruise, where my points were not added 14 days after our return.

My husband’s were.

Yet, they were sending me emails, advertising cruises with the correct number of points. I contacted CelebrityCruises via Social media ( the quickest way to get attention ) and I was rung from Miami. The woman said that it was due to having my DOB incorrectly written.😱(UK &US format are different.) It  was soon fixed, but she said it was correct at their end.

My points are correct today (UK site).

1 hour ago, ymncruise said:

This happened to me before too. The help desk was not helpful. They should rename it the unhelpful desk. I figured out how to edit my account number to the correct number. My points were correct under my number. 

They finally fixed it and yes I had to sign in and change my CC# to the correct one. 🤷

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1