E-mail list ongoing problems

Mrs Miggins

Sorry to go back to this ongoing saga but just thought I would let those that have not received communications from Azamara that they may have dropped off the list again.  This was highlighted to me because I have not received recent surveys discussed on CC.  I was advised to check our status with Azamara.  

Received a reply today to say that we were "not set up to receive Azamara emails" and that our accounts have been updated.

I was pleased to receive a reply from the Wichita Kansas Sales and Service Center and hope that this fairly trivial problem has now been solved.  

• Like 3

About 5 months ago, I informed Azamara that I was getting zero correspondence from them. Some of you may see this is a massive positive, but I want to know that I am NOT supposed to be receiving anything regarding 2 cruises I have booked with them. I received an email at that time, that they would follow up "with their vendors". I heard absolutely zero in the ensuing 5 months and decided to email the Loyalty department again a week ago, and as of today, haven't even heard back from them. I use a generic gmail account, so I highly highly doubt they are being blocked from getting to me because of that. This has happened to us before from another cruise line, AND a large cruise consolidator that we use. I'm totally befuddled by what is going on? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NC&KY said:

Still having trouble here. Does anyone have a phone number? Emails don't seem to be jarring the door open.

Me too....I just emailed them again, and posted a Tweet to them at their Twitter account. No response yet, but it is in the last few minutes. My concern is, that with a trip coming up this next summer, and with COVID protocols in place restricting US passengers who are not in possession of a Digital COVID vaccine confirmation, which the US doesn't use yet, I would like to be on top of what we are looking at. I'm at a point...8 months out...where I would routinely be looking and booking flights. But not under these conditions.