Are specialty coffees still included in the classic package?

kristapb

15 minutes ago, 1947wwjd said:

Is the 20% gratuity added to all drinks when using the select beverage package?

Are you referring to the classic beverage package?  The classic package includes drinks up to $9.00.  If you order something higher in price you will pay the difference plus the 20% gratuity.  Lattes and so forth are priced at $5.00 so if you order a latte you will not see a 20% gratuity.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, PSR said:

We have not been on Celebrity in a while, never had a drink package. What is the daily limit on drinks, and are non-alcoholic counted, such as coffee?

No limits except  $ amount of your package.   You can have as many as you wish.   Anything over package price will be billed at difference of amount over your package per drink limit.

1 hour ago, Northern Aurora said:

Are you referring to the classic beverage package?  The classic package includes drinks up to $9.00.  If you order something higher in price you will pay the difference plus the 20% gratuity.  Lattes and so forth are priced at $5.00 so if you order a latte you will not see a 20% gratuity.  

Yes, thank you for clarifying.  

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if you can upgrade to the "premium" drink package from the "classic" package that comes with "Always Included" without upgrading to "Elevate" (I don't really think I need the shore excursion credit or the higher level internet...I just want to be able to order the beers, wines, and martinis I want.

I can't find anything about it...I'm used to working under the old "perks" system

Edited by GEMomTo3