Port or Starboard for Spice Route

Wandering Words

And bear in mind that this route can be flippin' hot so you might want to escape the afternoon sun. It's not like a transatlantic where the sun on the balcony can be welcome. My favourite sunbathing spot is deck 11 forward starboard side where you can get some breeze and if necessary escape to the sun beds near the air con outlet from the spa area below (that also smells nice). 

Phil 

• Like 3

I would have said starboard following the old POSH guidance Port Out Starboard Home that the Brits used to use when travelling to "the empire"  I think, based on Phils comments because it was better to be on the shady side of the ship for most of the day

• Like 1

I agree with port side.  If this is the May 5 2023 cruise, we are on it.  We wanted to see everything so we booked an aft cabin.  There is a roll call for this cruise but it is not very active yet being as the cruise is a long ways off.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2797440-may-5-2023-azamara-quest-spice-route/?tab=comments#comment-61697185