Hooray got our medallions today

MarkE

They arrived Fed X today for our November 27 Sky cruise.  Everything came just as my wife ordered, wristbands in blue and lanyards.  Names, date and ship name on the medallions.   The wrist or watch and style we paid for, lanyard were free.  We were concerned they may not make as they come from China per address on box.  Everything is good now for us app is working great now, COVID test set for day before cruise and Medallions in hand, only thing that could make this better is they lifted mask requirement on board, but not going to let mask requirements ruin a great cruise.   Hope your plans are coming together for your future cruises. 

Mark & Joy 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, PRNole47 said:

Did you have to order them or did they send them automatically since you're on a current booking? If ordered them, how did you do so?

you can order them thru the Medallion app.  Otherwise, you may pick them up in port.

2 hours ago, MarkE said:

They arrived Fed X today for our November 27 Sky cruise.  Everything came just as my wife ordered, wristbands in blue and lanyards.  Names, date and ship name on the medallions.   The wrist or watch and style we paid for, lanyard were free.  We were concerned they may not make as they come from China per address on box.  Everything is good now for us app is working great now, COVID test set for day before cruise and Medallions in hand, only thing that could make this better is they lifted mask requirement on board, but not going to let mask requirements ruin a great cruise.   Hope your plans are coming together for your future cruises. 

Mark & Joy 

On the same cruise. But no medallions today, maybe tomorrow they will arrive.😃

9 hours ago, MarkE said:

Mark & Joy 

Make sure that your Medallion has the right sticker on it for your level. Here’s what my Medallion looked like when it arrived. I had to wait until I was on the ship to get it corrected. I’m elite & their should have been the black sticker on it. If I have this issue again & they haven’t started boarding I will go with the Elite group. 

Tom😀

image.jpeg

Edited by trbarton
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Make sure that your Medallion has the right sticker on it for your level. Here’s what my Medallion looked like when it arrived. I had to wait until I was on the ship to get it corrected. I’m elite & their should have been the black sticker on it. If I have this issue again & they haven’t started boarding I will go with the Elite group. 

Tom😀

image.jpeg

We are on a 11/27 sailing on the Ruby Princess and we were notified several days ago that ours were "en route", but nothing so far.  Am prepared to have to either pick them up at boarding or have them made on the ship.

When we got notice they were on the way 3 days after arrived via Fed X.  My wife ordered them off the app months prior , at that time we got and email our order has been received. They were the correct color of silver or gray as we are platinum.  Question on how to get them out of watch band when you snap them in they are really tight and click when in place wife wanted to see how they would look on lanyard but could not get them out of watchband, I am sure they will not fall out.  

10 hours ago, Tyskie said:

We're on the Regal 11/29 - email saying they are on their way.

Always got via Fed Ex - this time it says USPS - snail mail 🙄

Patiently waiting (ok, maybe not so patiently) 😂

Ours says USPS too.  I'm with you...not so patiently!  LOL

😉