Captain Club Points - Go Green - Blue Chip

dazey

If one is sailing on a complimentary Blue Chip offer, do we receive any Captain Club reward points?  How does it work if one is sailing on a reduced fare through Blue Chip? We are considering the Go Green offer and not sure how the additional points would work if it were a complimentary cruise.  Go Green does not sound like too much of a reduction in service and guess it would be a good thing to do even if we do not get added points.

Can't speak about the Blue Chip program specifically, but I suspect you'll be credited with the both the normal & "go green" points. The reason I say this is that one of our cruises on X was a charter by her company to celebrate their top performers and we got full credit for the 7 day cruise.

We are on a comped cruise through Blue Chip next month and I wondered the same about the CC points. It does show on the Celebrity website when I log on and look at “tier and points” how many points we will receive, so I’m hoping that’s the case.

51 minutes ago, Lisa3635 said:

I was on the summit 10/30 with a comp cabin and received the extra points for go green.  My room was cleaned in the morning and turned down at night. We definitely didn’t need anymore cleaning. 

What was the differences between traditional v go green? 

14 hours ago, dazey said:

If one is sailing on a complimentary Blue Chip offer, do we receive any Captain Club reward points?  How does it work if one is sailing on a reduced fare through Blue Chip? We are considering the Go Green offer and not sure how the additional points would work if it were a complimentary cruise.  Go Green does not sound like too much of a reduction in service and guess it would be a good thing to do even if we do not get added points.

I just finished a complimentary cruise and I got full points for the cruise.  And I also did the go green program and I did not notice any difference in the Service  it was all wonderful as usual. 

Edited by cnkgirl