Suite cabin with non-suite connecting cabin question....

chill6x6

So I need two cabins that are connecting.  MOST that are available are a Sky Suite with a connecting non-suite cabin. So the question...Do the non-suite passengers receive the suite benefits as well? I've read that the S3(on Edge/Apex) and the connecting cat 12 interior DOES but don't really know IF that is true.  Thanks!

The passengers in the second cabin (non-suite) do not get Suite Benefits and will probably have a different dining room than you in the Suite.  As others have noted if minor children they would probably be accommodated in Luminae

This something I've wanted to know also. If you cant book the Sky Suite with the inside cabin. Then why put a connecting door into the Sky Suite. I would thing the cost of the inside cabin would go up because of the access to Retreat and Luminae.

To qualify as a family suite, the inside cabin passengers must be 12 or under. I know this because we tried to book with our two teens. They would be accommodated for dinner in Luminae for a $30/day fee, but no Retreat access for them at all.

Also, those insides are open to anyone for booking, so there were none available anyway when we tried.

We ended up with next door balcony cabins and were quite happy.

• Thanks 1