Live review Divina 11/14-11/21

styles27

11 hours ago, styles27 said:

So far it hasn’t posted to our cc. The $250 hold they placed at check in on 11/14 just posted today (in US currency and just says MSC Divina Port Canaveral, FL) Not sure why that took a week to show up. 

We returned on Nov 11th.

The $250.00 hold is still on my card and we had no extra charges to our account.

My statement dropped Saturday and MSC hasn't charged me for anything.

No sure how long it takes to clear, just typical for MSC, I guess.

I'll wait until next week to call their stellar customer service reps to check it out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, styles27 said:

It’s hard not to fall in love with the crew once on board. I guess I’m willing to put up with the “quirks”  before boarding the ship because the onboard experience is so good. 
We didn’t run into one crew member that wasn’t polite and accommodating at every level of service. 

These are the kinds of comments about crew members that I have heard for years about the crews on HAL ships.  That's one major reason why HAL has so many loyal cruisers.  Your comment re-affirms my feeling after my one MSC cruise that MSC may begin to "eat HAL's lunch" because of matching their onboard service and the development of Ocean Cay.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

These are the kinds of comments about crew members that I have heard for years about the crews on HAL ships.  That's one major reason why HAL has so many loyal cruisers.  Your comment re-affirms my feeling after my one MSC cruise that MSC may begin to "eat HAL's lunch" because of matching their onboard service and the development of Ocean Cay.  

We love HAL’s crew too in fact we compared Divina’s crew to the wonderful crew we had on the Eurodam. 
It’s really hard to beat MSC’s price point right now also. 
I’ve been pricing cruises for January and MSC is more than $1,000 cheaper than the others I’ve looked at. 

Edited by styles27
  • Thanks 1

Our Nov 7th cruise on Divina was superb.

The ship, the crew, Ocean Cay, what's not to love.

"Lovey" says our MSC cruise ranks up in the top tier

HAL and Princess have become our go to lines, but as you are stating, it is time to rethink...

We have a Princess cruise booked for March 2022, looking REAL close at the Meraviglia.

For the same price I can do an Aurea Suite with "all in" over a standard balcony on the Regal Princess, or pocket $500 and do a Fantastica.

Edited by Fla Mike
  • Like 3