speakers for music, bridge players

NH artist

Hello....

As we begin packing, I am wondering if in the smaller Veranda rooms there are speakers for iphones or if I need to bring a small "boom" speaker.

Also, are there any people interested in playing bridge?  My husband doesn't play, but I love it.

Thanks....

38 minutes ago, NH artist said:

Hello....

As we begin packing, I am wondering if in the smaller Veranda rooms there are speakers for iphones or if I need to bring a small "boom" speaker.

Also, are there any people interested in playing bridge?  My husband doesn't play, but I love it.

Thanks....

The DV & Veranda cabins are all the same size. Negative, no speakers are provided in the cabins.

To find Bridge players, best to repost in you cruise Roll Call.

17 hours ago, NH artist said:

We were also vacillating whether to bring one of our portable Bluetooth speakers for our 18 day cruise embarking in two days but ultimately have decided to leave it home and listen to music channels found on the TV.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 7:32 AM, zelker said:

We were also vacillating whether to bring one of our portable Bluetooth speakers for our 18 day cruise embarking in two days but ultimately have decided to leave it home and listen to music channels found on the TV.

The TV in the stateroom has lots of musics channels  for listening. We would listen to jazz or classical while were relaxing in late afternoon  before getting ready for cocktail hour  and dinner.  In fact, tv has so many options that I never  got to most of them  for viewing, except the live stream evening shows and some of the lectures I missed in person, and the ship web cam  and position of the ship  at sea.  

Edited by Azulann
  • Like 2