Current Benefits of Grand Suite on Mariner of the Seas?

LEMJMcC

Anyone recently off Mariner (having a Grand Suite) comment on benefits of it?  I saw a list that included room service at no additional cost.  Is that correct?  Anything else that sets a Grand Suite above a Junior Suite?
Thanks.

You can get MDR meals delivered to your suite during meal times. 

Free room service deliveries. 

Unlimited - not voucher-based - drinks in the SL during Happy Hours.  

Reserved lounger area on pool deck.

The services of the Concierge to make reservations or do whatever is necessary to make things go smoothly for you.

14 minutes ago, mafig said:

For a second there, I thought one of my old posts had resurrected itself.  I asked the question a while a go whether to book a suite or a js on Mariner and the responses were mostly to stay with a js.

I placed a bid on one via the Royal-Up program...we'll see....

Thanks.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, mafig said:

For a second there, I thought one of my old posts had resurrected itself.  I asked the question a while a go whether to book a suite or a js on Mariner and the responses were mostly to stay with a js.

Depends on cost. I’ll definitely toss a bit of $$ at a GS.  But my current booking was $4k more for a GS over a JS. No thank you this time. Plus, the GS benefits aren’t as valuable to me in a less crowded ship. 

Edited by AustinCruise

2 minutes ago, George C said:

We have done voyager class grand suites 3 times , wouldn’t do anything less. Also concierge walks you off at end of cruise (this may be changed since Covid ) as already said we love the reserved pool seats .

Last week on Oasis, the Suite Concierge said they were not allowed to walk off guests at this time. I think only the Royal Genies are currently allowed to do that. 

• Like 1