Allure of the Seas 8298 Bed Placement

hevnsprncs

Good evening, can someone advise on the bed placement for cabin 8298 on the Allure of the Seas? I did search the pinned room post but did not see any results. We booked 2 oceanview balcony cabins on the 4/2/21 Allure of the Seas and this will be my first Royal Caribbean sailing, we've sailed 4 times on Celebrity. If there is a way of knowing placement, for example, on Celebrity it alternated every other cabin and if the cabin had a sofa bed the bed was then placed by the bathroom that could be helpful to know as well. I expect I'll be visiting the Royal forum MUCH more frequently between now and April to get all the tricks and tips and all advice is really appreciated, thanks all in advance.

17 minutes ago, hevnsprncs said:

Thanks so much for the reply. Can you let me know how that’s determined in case we select different rooms? 

Bed placement alternates down the deck with the pattern starting at a pair of connecting cabins. 

20 minutes ago, hevnsprncs said:

Thanks so much for the reply. Can you let me know how that’s determined in case we select different rooms? 

Find a pair of connecting rooms like the ones right near the cabin in question. The room on the right has the bed by the balcony, the room on the left has it by the bath. They alternate like that as you go along the passageway.

Nice pick , about half way down the hall . 8 is nice because you are on the same level as park cafe  in central park where you can get coffee or a snack . 

Dazzles has live music in the evening , If you feel like busting a move before retiring. 

3 flights up from the royal promenade so you can take the stairs if you want.

• Like 2