Gym-Sky-restrictions

brovol

Are there any restrictions for gym use on the Sky?  Does the Sky have a good gym?  I typically use an elliptical and weight machines in the morning.  Most ships have decent gyms for my needs, and I assume the gym on the sky will meet my criteria, but was wondering if there are any covid requirements.  I struggle wearing a mask while working out, so really hoping no requirement there.  Any insight will be appreciated.

I walked (slowly- don't want to overdo it!) through the gym on Sky last month. Lots of equipment,  and no masks required.  

Great views of the ocean -  seems a waste of space to me - it would make a great bar! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

I walked (slowly- don't want to overdo it!) through the gym on Sky last month. Lots of equipment,  and no masks required.  

Great views of the ocean -  seems a waste of space to me - it would make a great bar! 

I need.the gym so I can have the 10-12 cocktails a day in the bar. 

15 hours ago, wowzz said:

Cool.  Thanks.  Did the gym seem busy?

Wowzz....  we have been on the sky before covid. We were always at the gym about 5:00 am and maybe one or two other people in there. Has elliptical, tread mills, bikes, weights. Also classes you can sign up for. Folks usually go there mid morning and early afternoon. At least that is how it was two years ago. 

Not a waste of space, for those who want to exercise and have their desserts. I exercise for my health and the desserts. My husband and I are both in our late 60's. 

• Like 1