What Restaurant for Evening Chic

CharlieCharlieCharlie

12 minutes ago, CharlieCharlieCharlie said:

What is your favorite restaurant for evening chic, and why?

MDR, I think that is the only restaurant that requires(ish) evening chic.  I might be wrong but pretty sure most don’t.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Evening Chic nights have the best MDR menu of the cruise.  We book specialty restaurants on other nights as speciality restaurants menus never change.

I agree, if available I do Murano but check menus at the different places  as lately we have been booking suites.  Evening chic only applies to MDR, not Luminae, Blu or Specialties.

30 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

I agree, if available I do Murano but check menus at the different places  as lately we have been booking suites.  Evening chic only applies to MDR, not Luminae, Blu or Specialties.

As said before.  The OP hasn’t said what ship so very hard to give advice.

On the Silhouette in Luminae you should be able to order from the Luminae menu or the MDR menu, best of both.  We love  Murano and the Lawn Grill but those menus don’t change so we book them on non EC nights.

On EC nights Luminae, Blu and the MDR have their best menus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jelayne said:

On the Silhouette in Luminae you should be able to order from the Luminae menu or the MDR menu, best of both.  We love  Murano and the Lawn Grill but those menus don’t change so we book them on non EC nights.

On EC nights Luminae, Blu and the MDR have their best menus.

I thought this might be the case, and is partially why I was trying to decide if it warranted eating at Murano or LCGrill on EC.  I couldn't remember, and since we had to cancel our Sept cruises, I didn't have a memory refresher.  We are traveling with some first time on Celebrity cruisers (AQ) who will only have a few nights they want to choose for Specialty dining, so I want them to be able to enjoy the best days for great meals in Blu or Luminae with us.  None of us are so set for special foods, (and I forgot that we can order from other menus in Blu or Luminae) that we couldn't just eat in the buffet, but dressing up and going to dinner can be fun.

Again, thanks everyone for the thoughts and ideas for EC dining selection.   

45 minutes ago, aruzinski said:

Best restaurant for evening chic is Murano!  We know many people don’t do the formal wear anymore but that is one reason we like to cruise!  The ability to get dressed up and have impeccable service just adds to the experience!

Evening chic doesn’t apply to Murano but it is probably more elegant.