Can you reserve shows before boarding the Odyssey of the Seas?

Janespup

Hello everyone, I have been searching to find a schedule of the shows on Odyssey Of the Seas, so that I can plan dinners around them.  Are show schedules available?  And can you reserve them prior to boarding?  Thanks, in advance.   

1 hour ago, Janespup said:

Hello everyone, I have been searching to find a schedule of the shows on Odyssey Of the Seas, so that I can plan dinners around them.  Are show schedules available?  And can you reserve them prior to boarding?  Thanks, in advance.   

The schedule should be available in the app.

As of now, you have to wait until you are onboard and on the ship's wifi (or go in person to the "box office") to make your reservations.

Depending on when your cruise is, if it's far enough away, you may be able to book online in your Cruise Planner later.

Currently on the Odyssey and we had to wait until onboard to book shows. I didn’t book dinner and shows til Monday evening and was able to reserve all shows. Dinner times were mostly later but that’s okay with me. There’s only about 2500k onboard the week. If you’re cruising in the next few weeks capacity is expected to increase so you might want to move faster and book as soon as you’re onboard.

Enjoy!

9 minutes ago, GoldenZoo said:

Where is the “box office” located?

I inquired upon boarding expecting it to be in or near Boleros like on sister ships pre-shutdown.  I was told they set up a number during "open hours" you can dial - 2323.  First day it was noon - 5pm, on second day it was 3pm to 5pm.  No box office after day two.   

Beyond that Guest Services handles reservations.