Moon across the pond, Lisbon to Ft Lauderdale

Silver Spectre

SS - pictures are wonderful.  Was the one over Windsor the end of the lunar eclipse? 

Appreciate the insights as we will be on next cruise, embarking on Dec 2 from Ft Lauderdale. Can't wait, but will bring a cube clock, night light for the bath room, Kindle full of books, tape to prevent snagging from the corner table and USB charges with 3 way plugs - LOL

Thanks for letting us know the names of the Voices of Silversea talent.  Love their shows.

Please advise who the duo is in Silver Note.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, itchtocruz said:

SS - pictures are wonderful.  Was the one over Windsor the end of the lunar eclipse? 

Appreciate the insights as we will be on next cruise, embarking on Dec 2 from Ft Lauderdale. Can't wait, but will bring a cube clock, night light for the bath room, Kindle full of books, tape to prevent snagging from the corner table and USB charges with 3 way plugs - LOL

Thanks for letting us know the names of the Voices of Silversea talent.  Love their shows.

Please advise who the duo is in Silver Note.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Regarding the bathroom nightlight, something that works well is to take a couple of those little LED candles. I recently used them on Spirit; too low to shine round the door, but bright enough for night time bathroom visits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Silver Spectre said:

It’s currently the whole deck, 601-663!

Thanks. I understand better now why there are only 313 passengers on board at the moment! Enjoy your cruise on board the Moon. I will board her on December 2nd at FLL!

10 hours ago, SSCAF001 said:

Thanks. I understand better now why there are only 313 passengers on board at the moment! Enjoy your cruise on board the Moon. I will board her on December 2nd at FLL!

We should be down below 300 today as the Travel Agents and SS Corporate Sales leave here.

17 hours ago, Silver Spectre said:

It’s currently the whole deck, 601-663!

Now I see why those of us trying to book classic verandahs aren't getting much of a look in if only the smaller section on deck 5 is available.

Edited by jollyjones
  • Like 3

Today the Internet is back to some semblance of normality, I.e. it’s working and posting is ok. It’s still not possible to post photos on CC though with the standard offering unless it’s from my phone and it takes forever.

We had a lovely day in Gran Cararia yesterday, first visiting the Columbus Museum in Las Palmas, then the crater and caldera at Bandana and finally, the highlight, a winery visit and tasting at the Finca La Higuera Mayor. The owner and winemaker was excellent and we enjoyed his aged wines.

Today is the first of our 9 sea days and the sea is relatively calm and the sun is shine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Silver Spectre said:

So, the Internet on the ship has been absolutely crap all day, and at midnight is no better, IT hasn’t a clue. In this day and age this is totally unacceptable. Barbara Muckermann please get a grip!

I guess that means we have buggerall chance of streaming the Football in January! 😅

Any annoyingly Ive switched back to Vodafone from O2 (and O2 covered South America roaming FOC which I sorted specifically for the last panama attempt!)

• Like 1