beer cost on Oasis of the Seas

PhillyTom

My son in law were downing Fosters out on the promenade in front the pub on the LOS a few years ago. Had them stacked up tall. A Australian crew officer walked by and we asked him about Foster's popularity in Australia. He laughed and said no one drinks that ***** there.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CONCH65 said:

My son in law were downing Fosters out on the promenade in front the pub on the LOS a few years ago. Had them stacked up tall. A Australian crew officer walked by and we asked him about Foster's popularity in Australia. He laughed and said no one drinks that ***** there.

Very true! We won a free vacation to Australia a few years ago and it was not ever seen there. Castlemaine XXXX was what I saw and drank the most. MillerCoors makes it for USA consumption. Still a large can of beer!

Edited by coaster

5 hours ago, CONCH65 said:

I have been to Australia multiple times and never saw Fosters on tap at any bar we went to and we went to a lot of them. However, I have only visited the Eastern portion of Australia (Sydney and Canberra). I don’t know if this is true or not, but we heard several times on multiple trips that Fosters was more popular in Western Australia. 

With the deluxe beverage drinks package- 

when you eat in the included dining options within your cruise fare - such as windjammer, dining room etc are drinks included there at dinner and breakfast times throughout the day? Or is it food only? In that case a deluxe drinks package including all juices / coffee / alcohol etc would probably make sense… 

or do you only need the drinks package when you are in bars / premium restaurants that aren’t within the cruise fare? 

Our cruise is only 4 days long, with 2 days in between at Nassau and cococay, so I’m trying to figure out if I’ll even be on the ship that much, as both of those days I’ll be on the island for the full time allowed. Day 1 we won’t be sailing until evening and day 4 we are at sea all day.. 

2 hours ago, Kilash said:

when you eat in the included dining options within your cruise fare - such as windjammer, dining room etc are drinks included there at dinner and breakfast times throughout the day?

With the package, you can get drinks at any venue which serves drinks. I think the only time you can't get the drink is with room service.